The lovely Roshi over at Whimsical Delights awarded me this… award. Exciting, huh? At least one person thinks I’m stylish! 😀 Thank you so much, love!
Rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 7 recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received the award.
Seven things about me:
- I’m a little bit addicted to lotions.
Okay, a lot addicted to lotions. I currently have about twenty lotion bottles, some that are nearly seven years old, and while I never use the old ones, I just… can’t give them up. I don’t know why.
My favorite lotion line, by the way, is Secret Garden from Victoria’s Secret. Their lotions absorb into my skin the best.
- I’m kind of a klutz. I run into walls (on rollerblades, no less), I sneeze and move ovens with my butt (true story: I sneezed while doing the dishes, turned away from the sink and bent over with the force of the sneeze, and my rear-end, which faced the oven, hit the oven handle and shifted the oven back an inch or two. That right there is talent.), trip off of steps while wearing heels, and frequently lose my balance when there’s not actually anything there to trip me.
Oddly enough, I’m better at walking in heels than I am in flat shoes. Probably because I just pay more attention when I’m3-4 inches further off the ground and walking on a stiletto.
- To go with my klutziness, I really don’t embarrass that easily; I’m more likely to turn red for something that nobody knows about than a situation where I’ve just made a fool of myself in front of fifty people. I tend to just laugh things off.
- I have never, ever been in a relationship. I had a close encounter once, but no dating. (I have been pursued and asked out, mind you. I’m just… not one to jump into relationships lightly, and have never been approached by the right guy.)
- I am musical– I’ve played the piano for almost twenty years, can sing, and often compose random songs.
- I have always really loved cats. The first cat I remember was named Toby, and I was too small to pick him up– I was around two or three– and we have a lot of pictures of me when I was little holding the various cats that we owned. Weirdly, though, the first cat that was actually mine… I didn’t get until I was fifteen. (She’s the one I have right now.)
- I’m sort of a water fanatic. I have a water bottle with me almost all the time, and other than coffee, water is all I ever drink. I love it.
And the newly discovered stylish bloggers (newly discovered to me, anyway.):
Aaaaaannnddd… yeah. That’s all I can think of in trying to tag people that are relatively unread (aka, no tagging someone that gets 100+ comments per post). I’m really sort of a terrible blog reader/commenter. I would have tagged Roshi, but… she got me, so. You can at least go look at her beautiful style and see how amazing she is.