Both of these pictures were taken by Mr. Owl, but I thought you might like to see the rainbow food we’ve made. First picture is those Rainbow Cakes in a Jar that I linked last week (you can click on the picture to be taken to the recipe), and the second picture is Rice Krispy Treats made with Fruity Pebbles instead of Rice Krispies. Yes, they were good.
I think rainbow food should be a weekly thing. I mean, they do always say the more colorful your food, the healthier, right? 😉
- Once again, Arathi transports us to another wonderful place. Paris, this time.
- Lemon Chicken. Mr. Owl and I made this yesterday, only with thin-cut pork instead of chicken. He bravely manned the frying, because I’m afraid of hot oil attacking me. Just a side note, and perhaps we just didn’t cook the sauce long enough, but I would add more corn-starch to the lemon sauce to thicken it up better. Ours was very runny.
- And since we’ve made two rainbow-colored dishes already, I think Rainbow Fudge is next in line.
- 1920’s Burlesque dancer postcards. Don’t worry, they’re all dressed. I love old pictures, and I think these ones are quite fascinating.
- Oh my goodness, teeny tiny sculptures! How can someone even have the patience to do this? The Fairytale is my favorite.
Things I Need:
- This skirt. Sydney has the most wonderful skirts.
- This outfit. I especially love Kate’s green tights!
- The Premium Shakespeare Insult Kit. Perfect for those moments when you want to leave the other person wondering what you just called them.
That’s it for this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!