Well, posting pictures yesterday didn’t work out like I planned, and all the pictures I want right now are still on Mr. Owl’s camera. Forgive me for the lack of posting lately! Hopefully, next week with bring forth a good amount of pictures. In the meantime, enjoy the links!
- Star Wars, retold in icons.
- Two little girls try to say “popsicle“.
- Last week, it was a baby hippo. This time: baby rhinoceros!
- Speaking of baby things, Sydney’s baby boy is ADORABLE.
- I am amused by silly things. Like this puffer fish comic strip.
- Cat: 0. Slippery table: 1.
- Who knew that cats liked tomatoes?
- When I am a mother, I will most definitely take video of my kids before helping them out of strange predicaments. Or at least, I’ll take pictures first.
And lastly, as I was talking about earlier this week, I’m finally putting up some of my dresses for sale. I’ve found a much easier way to sell than all my previous finds, and hopefully by the end of next week the store will be up and running! If you are curious to see a preview few of the things I’ll most likely be selling, click here.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!