- This doggie has the “nod if you want a cookie!” thing down!
- Baby hedgehog! (Side note: I don’t know what is with the music for that video.)
- These bats: cute, or not? I vote cute. They look so snuggly!
- It’s a duck parade!
- This is one of my favorite Pixar shorts EVER.
- Jess’s post about how someone told her her elbows were sexy reminds me of the time my friend and I had a back-and forth conversation on Facebook via our status updates in third person about how I had sexy armpits. (Did you know I was that odd? No? Didn’t think so.)
- Just in case you weren’t scared enough of sea-creatures…
- This could also be filed under giggles, but I personally think it’s scary. I don’t know why.
- Uranus has an awkward name. How do you say it?
- Usually, when people say one celebrity looks like another, I disagree. But these ones are pretty good. What do you think?
- Manhattan and a sunset through a whiskey glass. Kinda cool, eh?
- Kristine-or-Polly always has the best pattern-mixing skills!
- Meanz has the prettiest seafom-green dress! I need one.
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday! Hooray for the first weekend of summer! I’m going to go shopping for a swimsuit. What are your plans for this weekend?