- This lip-sync made me laugh SO much. Brilliant! And also, slightly creepy!
- Sneezes are scary. At least, they are if you’re a kitten.
- Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy… but you’ve got cookies!
- Dog: 0. Lemon: 1.
- If you are an old, knocked-up, handicapped child, then this toilet is for you!
- This is what snake-venom does to blood. If you get woozy, this video might not be your thing.
- Don’t want to be hugged by someone? Then ask yourself, WWMr.BD? (What Would Mr. Bean Do?)
- Some of the very first plastic-surgery records have been released. It’s funny how something developed to save lives around WWI without a care that it somewhat disfigured the patient (I mean, who cared? It saved lives) has now become most popularly used to morph the body into something people think will make them more attractive.
- Would you have eaten this Poison Pizza?
- Last night, I saw the most beautiful sunset I’ve seen in a while.
- What I Wore blogger Jessica’s bright pink dress is gorgeous! And she made it herself.
- Kate’s remixed red skirt is so cute! Which outfit is your favorite? I particularly like the polkadotted shirt.
- Jessica from The Tragic Sense is always so achingly beautiful.
- I WILL steal Jess’s elephant necklace. And her scarf-as-a-belt idea.
- Apparently, today is
Han Solo Indiana JonesHarrison Ford’s birthday!
- And to celebrate, Mr. Owl and I are going to watch Lord of the Rings! (Not really. The celebrating part, I mean. We ARE going to watch all three LOTR movies this weekend.)
- Speaking of LOTR, have you seen the new Hobbit poster? And the preview pictures? And the panorama poster? And while you’re at it, you should just stalk Peter Jackson on Facebook.
- For maximum nerdiness, while we’re watching The Fellowship, we’re going to make some Lembas bread to snack on. And possibly some other recipes from this site.
- Tia from Holding the Future Hostage released a teaser trailer for her novel, and I think I need to read the book now.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Since mine will be filled with Lord of the Rings, Mr. Owl, and sunshine, there’s no way it could be bad!