Hi guys! I have been wanting to start up a weekly link-love post for some time now, but since it isn’t a habit, I tend to forget to save links that I liked and write the post. But I woke up sick this morning, and remembered I had the above pictures that I randomly edited from this post to look a bit ghostly/old fashioned that I wanted to share with no post to go along with them… and here we are! My first link-love post.
- The Ginger Pickle necklaces! I especially love this bird one. And this sweet pea one. And the owl. Obviously.
- Tieka’s outfit here. I love love love the colors!
- Heather’s gorgeously fall fox outfit! Oh, that shirt. I die.
- Keiko’s tree print dress. I need one!
- This gingham skirt, this polka dot dress, this fox print cardigan, these batwing heels. Um, basically everything on Modcloth.
- This fantastic medley of the Batman Theme songs
- This breathtaking Wonderland fairytale photography collection. I die, you guys. So, so good.
- Kristen’s rebuttal to Jennifer Lawrence’s comment, “either your boyfriend is going to look at porn or he’s going to look at you” (In short: it’s not your job to keep your guy from looking elsewhere, girls; if he looks elsewhere for satisfaction, he’s not worth your time. Not only does that put unfair pressure on women, it’s unfair to the men who are trustworthy and decent and don’t look elsewhere because their significant other is enough for them. Not that there is anything wrong with monogamous relationships sending whatever pictures they please to their significant other. But… just go read it, this isn’t a rant post. Haha!)
- Bill Hader impersonating Arnold Schwarzenegger as a baby: I laughed SO HARD.
- Rowan Atkinson’s top ten funniest moments. I used to be afraid of him when I was little, but now I find him hilarious!
- Ellen’s favorite tweets of the week. Tears.
- Asa’s fake cry face. Every time I look at it, I laugh more. He pulls this face, whines, and then peeks to see if I’m watching. (And if I’m not, he waits until I look to pout more.)
- T.A.R.D.I.S. and Dalek salt and pepper shakers? Yes, please!
- I have the feeling my kitchen will be full of mushroom things, like this adorable sugar bowl, this mushroom mug, and this adorable apron.
- I adore this woodland tea pot!
- This pretty entryway. I cannot wait to have my own house to decorate again!
- A coffee cart! I have wanted to do this for ages.
And that’s pretty much it for this week! What links have you found and loved? I hope you are all having a good weekend so far!