Happy after-Halloween! This is what we all wore to go trick-or-treating; my husband convinced me to go 80’s with him, although I resisted doing the side-ponytail that he really wanted me to do. Thank goodness I haven’t sold or given away this dress yet; I really didn’t want to do the whole big sweater/leggings/leg warmers thing that most girls do when they do 80’s.
I hope you all had a fun Halloween!
- This conceptual Little Mermaid wedding photoshoot is SO CUTE.
- 17 gifs of braids. It’s kind of fascinating.
- This man’s photographs of people reenacting their worst nightmares.
- These houses who did Halloween Decorating to the MAX.
- How “sexy” Halloween costumes looked from 1900-1950; man, where did our class go?
- Manipulated images from 150 years before photoshop was invented.
- Ooh, this is interesting: A Visitor’s Guide to Jane Austen’s England
- We all know Grumpy Cat; now meet Surprised Cat
- This husband ranting about how he doesn’t want to drive. Watch it all the way to the end!
- This hotel’s two simple requirements for staying in its rooms. Haha! Oh my goodness.
- Benedict Cumberbatch go the part of Smaug by acting like a lizard. (Anyone else super excited for the special edition to come out?)
It’s a short list this week, but that’s all I found! I didn’t spend much time internet browsing. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!