Happy weekend, friends! I hope you are all having a nice, relaxing time; we went over to my sister-in-law’s this morning to build Thanksgiving Gingerbread Houses… well, we just hung out. Asa is a little bit too young to actually build one. But it was fun for him to be around all of his cousins. He mostly watches them, although he’s beginning to interact, steal toys, and laugh at them.
Here are the things I loved this week!
- Like I mentioned on Wednesday, I’m constantly looking for good new places to shop. Voodoo Vixen has some GORGEOUS retro dresses. I especially love Lori, Katnis, Sherri Ann, and Arlene
- This fox/paisley print skirt is SO CUTE. Oh my goodness.
- Megan’s gorgeous pink outfit is something I just want to steal. All of it.
- Do you guys know of Un-Fancy? I just discovered her blog, and I love her minimalistic style! It’s inspiring to me on days when I just want to be simple.
- Marie’s Queen of Hearts and Cookie Monster costumes are THE BEST.
- Ever wondered what a chicken sneeze is like? Well. Now you know.
- Ylvis (What Does the Fox Say) sings a song… on helium. I laughed so much!
- My cousin’s Adventure Pug short film cracks me up every time. So good! (y’all should visit his Facebook and give him a like for support!)
- This artist removed one letter from the title of famous movies, and then illustrated the result. So great!
- So fascinating: the history of womens’ garb in the workplace.
- I love words: here are 50 Old British Dialect Words to incorporate into your vocabulary.
- You know you want to see vintage hotel interiors!
- Bugs who are cleverly disguised to look like other things. Ugh, guys, so many spiders.
- The Nerdy Girlie has some great tips on bettering your blog.
That’s it for now! I hope you have all had a wonderful week, and have a happy weekend! If you’ll excuse me, I have to go watch Doctor Who.