I realize it is probably incredibly morbid to start off my loved links post with pictures of a dead owl, but uh… I found this guy in our driveway, and I was simultaneously saddened and fascinated, and as I mentioned before, I wanted to take it to a taxidermist. (We didn’t.) I thought it looked so mournfully beautiful laying there, I just had to take pictures.
- The Loved One dresses. They’re all so unique and pretty, I can’t even pick a favorite.
- This adorable spider cardigan. I don’t even like spiders, but I would so wear this!
- And this plaid skirt, because I have a weakness for all things plaid.
- Rebecca’s entire outfit. Oh. Those shoes. That dress. Her hair! Perfect.
- And also this one, because it’s so fall. Love.
- I can never get over how cute Jamie’s mushroom print dress is. I love it so much I might have to make myself one!
- Steffy’s fall outfit! Lately I’ve had a weakness for anything fox-related.
- Um… can I have this skirt please? Pretty please?
- Oh my goodness, you guys: Tippi Hedren and Melanie Griffith lived with a PET LION. WHAT? I want one!
- So fascinating: what kids around the world eat for breakfast. (I usually have eggs, fruit, and veggies; what do you have?)
- PLEASE take me here: the owl cafe
- Would you do this? One man plans to have coffee with ALL of his Facebook friends, and he posts about each coffee date here.
- Are you a thriftaholic? I am. I love this huge list of thriftaholic blogs linking up!
- This adorable Count Dracula comic made me giggle.
- Why dogs should not be weathermen.
- The Tonight Show’s Hashtags ALWAYS make me laugh. Here are some #ThatWasStupid ones.
- Ten common misconceptions you probably learned in school.
- For those of us who live in the wrong era: Historical Dresses “Undressed”
- One of my friend was annoyed by this song, but now I can’t stop singing it. How do you feel about it?
- A Beautiful Mess always has great ideas: this one for a faux fireplace is something I’m definitely going to get my husband to build!
- Again, ABM: who doesn’t want salted caramels, though?
- I thought this was super interesting: Costco vs Grocery Stores — is it really cheaper?
- I need these shams, these pillows, this terrarium, and this salt and pepper shaker set. And also my own house.
- And last but not least, a great list of date night ideas that are relatively cheap.
I hope you all have a great weekend! Happy Saturday!