- You totally need to see this kitten and this bunny wrestle. (Warning, cuteness overload)
- Lazy Walruses! (Am I the only one that wants to scratch their bellies?)
- Mrs. Doubtfire recut as a horror film. Simulatiously hilarious– because we all know Mrs. Doubtfire isn’t a horror movie– and kind of creepy.
- Not really a recipe, but I totally want to make a Killer Whale cucumber.
- I want to make pretty cupcakes like this. (You should just browse Sweetapolita’s entire website. SO pretty. So tempting. I need to bake more.)
- Amy Flying a Kite is so whimsical and dream-like! New blog addiction!
- Yours, Truly has the prettiest red skirt and cream shirt! Also, I cannot wait for the fair to come to our town!
- Did you know that Green Eggs and Ham only has 50 unique words?
- I wish Modcloth dresses weren’t so expensive, because I adore this and I want it. (Seriously, why so expensive?)
- This is also pretty, and less expensive but still WAY over my budget.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I know I will. Tomorrow is Mr. Owl and my six-month anniversary. We’re going to explore Fort Flagler (and anything else that looks fun on the way there), and then he’s going to take me out to dinner, and I have a fancy dress and sparkly jewelry, and I can’t wait! I love eating food, I love spending time with Mr. Owl (obviously), and I love dressing up, so when there’s an opportunity to do all three, you know it’s going to be the best thing ever.