First things first, the winner of the Oasap Cardigan giveaway! I was so excited when we broke 50, because I love love love Oasap’s cardigans and I really wanted someone to get one for free! And our winner is comment #22, Kelli Gill! Congratulations, Kelli!
And on to our Little Things this week – I thought I wouldn’t have as much to share because I’ve been on the computer less, but apparently one can be productive online in less time… because it’s a long list.
- These woodland masks from A Beautiful Mess are SO CUTE. I need one. For me.
- I am so wanting to decorate for fall, and these ideas are all SO pretty!
- A miniature Hobbiton garden? Um. Yes please.
- TARDIS and Doctor cupcakes. Because… why not?
- Who wouldn’t want Sherlock and Watson in their ears?
- How “All About That Bass” would sound in the 40’s. Much classier. It’s still stuck in my head from last week, though.
- I am terrified of spiders, but I am also morbidly fascinated by this. Oh. My. Goodness.
- Well, maybe more pretty than creepy, but Kitsune Kun’s past Halloween photos are so perfect!
- Lauren has been posting photos of her travels, and this Perugia Chocolate Festival looks like something I need to go to.
- All of these places look amazing. Man, my travel list is SO long.
- Well, I think it’s pretty anyway: this dino scarf NEEDS to be in my closet.
- This white eyelet dress… oh, my heart.
- Isn’t this chevron skirt PERFECT for fall? And it would fit me.
- This skirt, too, and this one, and these shoes. Apparently I need more maroon in my closet.
- Alex is pretty much always gorgeous. How beautiful are the colors in this outfit?
- And Rebecca’s corn maze outfit... so pretty!
- I love this list ranking all of the Darcy’s from worst to best. OBVIOUSLY the best one is… well, you can read it for yourself.
- Are you one of those moms who is more snap-happy than your husband? I am. Kristen nails it again with her musings on photographing family and feeling invisible!
- After yesterday, my niece linked to this great post breaking down the practical applications of the Proverbs 31 woman; these are good even if you aren’t married. The one that hits me the most is getting up early, because I am so not a morning person. I need to work on that!
Well, that’s it for this week! I hope you all have a fantastic Saturday!