Happy Saturday, friends! Today we’re filming our Red Riding Hood short film, so this post will be quick. Enjoy!
- This derpy owl. I love him.
- Women hilariously rejecting marriage proposals in in Western art history
- These people had one job… and failed.
- Kids can get away with a lot. Here are a few things they do that would not be acceptable if they were adults.
- And, speaking of kids, here are a few losing it over nothing.
- I stumbled upon a new Washington blogger, and her blog is SO PRETTY.
- Michaels Makers 2014 Christmas trees.
- ABM shows us how to make fantastically simple and super pretty marbled ring bowls!
- These girls did AMAZING things with thrifted garments.
- One mama sews her little girl adorable, accurate Disney costumes to visit Disneyland.
- 19 Delightfully Macabre Disney Princesses. You know they’re kind of awesome.
- YOU CAN BUY MR. DARCY’S HOUSE. WHAT. (If only I had $11 million…)
- Dressember is coming up, and I am participating again! If you want to join up, or donate, please do! Spread the word to help free abused and enslaved women all over the world. (It really is an amazing cause!)
That’s it for today! Happy weekend!